Domestic Technical Services
It is vital that backup services are made available at all times to ensure customers are provided full technical support & preventative maintenance.
In view of that, apart from being gas supplier, Blue Gas also invested into having very strong technical team based in Lautoka, Sigatoka & Suva.
Expertise are fully trained & qualified to work under company’s rules & guidelines for installation & service/maintenance works.
All works performed by our expertise complies with updated versions of Australian & New Zealand Gas Codes & Standards namely AS/NZS 1596:2014 and AS/NZS 5601:1:2013 and of course meeting our Local Authorities requirements.
Our domestic services include:
- Precisely sizing the gas infrastructure against customer gas loads
- Supply & installation of pipe works, regulators, valves, stainless steel braided hoses
- Supply of cooktops, ovens, range hoods etc
- Sizing, supply & installation of appropriate hot water system
- Sizing, supply & installation of appropriate spa pool heaters
- Supply & installation of domestic size LPG generators
- Supply & installation of LPG air conditioners
- Supply & installation of gas tiki lights
- Servicing of equipments such as burners, jets, orifices, thermostats, thermocouple, pilot lights etc
- Checking & servicing of electrical/electronic components with equipment
- Check & repair of gas leaks
- Check & adjust gas operating pressures as per requirement
- Commissioning & checklist